Thursday, August 11, 2016

Tag Thursday - Ridiculously Happy

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER HAPPY GIFT TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I started out by creating a 4-1/4"x2" Whisper White base tag and stamped my sentiment at the bottom portion of my tag.
I used the new 'Love and Affection' stamp set to stamp my sentiment ........ And by using black embossing powder, I was able to help my sentiment pop right off my tag.
I used the new 'Pop of Pink' Designer Series Paper for the center of my tag......
And created a darling black polka-dot flower for the center.
I used the 'Pansy' punch to create the two layers for my flower.....
And all that was left to do to finish off my tag was add some 1/8" Stitched Melon Mambo Ribbon to the top of my tag.
Just LOVE how this tag turned out ....... And of course it's a color combination that is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday cards with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What could be sweeter than this little tag with black and your signature Melon Mambo?

    ReplyDelete