Monday, August 08, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Fiesta Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot-Light Sunday card at the top........
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card at the bottom.......
My Mix-It-UP! Monday card was inspired by a Pinterest find by Marie Bennett.  Oh My Gosh ...... The moment I saw her card......I knew it was going to be a card I wanted to CASE.
My version uses a Crushed Curry base card along with the Festive Birthday DSP.  For the fringe of my blanket.....I used two small strands of the Cucumber Crush Thick Baker's Twine.
My Stampin' Write Markers were used to create my 'Fiesta' sentiment.  And I die-cut out my sentiment with the 'Project Life Cards and Labels' Framelits.
I stamped my cactus with Soft Suede cardstock and ink ........ and the Mexican Sombrero was fussy cut from the Festive Designer Series Paper.
A simply DARLING CARD ........ And one that inspired me to make my August Thank You Tags.
So there you have it friends.......
Which one is your favorite??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: