Tuesday, August 02, 2016

3-D Tuesday - Slider Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and the best part ......... There are four little 4"x4" notecards tucked inside the slider box.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today..........
This HAPPY HAPPY slider box holds four little 4x4 notecards and coordinating envelopes in it.

The box is created in two parts.......
And the notecards use some Envelope Paper and the 'Flower Medallion' and 'Pansy' punch to create the darling little flowers.
The envelopes were created with the help of the Stampin' UP! 'Envelope Punch Board'......
And this is the PERFECT GIFT to give to that someone special on your gift giving list.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: