Monday, July 25, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Wish BIGGER

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot-Light Sunday card at the top......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card at the bottom.....
To bring this card up to the next stamping level ....... I added a special touch to the butterflies and created a fun layer for my sentiment.
My sentiment was die-cut with Calypso Coral cardstock and mounted to a triple banner layer.
I also added one additional layer of circles from the new 'Layering Circles Framelits' collection........
And my butterflies were stamped with the 'Papillon Potpourri' set ........ and then clear embossing powder was sprinkled over the top to create some shiny pretty magic.
So there you have it friends ........
Two DARLING cards that come together in a SUPER JIFFY!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to chuckle seeing my card for Thursday. I think we had trios "on the brain!" Love the splashy pop of calypso and stepped up details.

    ReplyDelete