Tuesday, July 19, 2016

3D Tuesday-Gift Bag from Glassine Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and can be custom designed for any occasions.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
This ADORABLE treat bag was made using one of the new 'Glassine Gift Bags' on page 176.
All I did was scored the sides and bottom of my Glassine Bag at 3/4"......
And then formed a gusseted side to my bag.
I added a tag from a past Paper Pumpkin kit ........ Along with a die-cut butterfly to the front of my bag......
And then topped it all off with a little clothespin accent piece.
This is a fun project to make and even more fun to give away.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How absolutely previous for a little gift or treat! Sweet layered butterflies and darling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary! I filled it with Turquoise Taffy and left it out for our mail carrier.

    ReplyDelete