Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I have the last of the birthday tags I created for a private event I was asked to host.  This is one of those super easy tags that comes together with minimal supplies and still packs a WHOLE LOT OF FUN in the end.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a quick and easy birthday tag!
I used some Designer Series Paper to create my candle......
Stamped my 'Happy Birthday' sentiment on the side of my tag......
Added a star for the flame and topped my tag off with some beautiful Baker's Twine.
The best part of this tag ........ You can grab all your small pieces of DSP and start creating a stack of these tags to have on hand to top off all your special birthday gifts.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How cute with the striped DSP. Simple but packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto...Fabulous, Simple and Wow!!! You are the Queen of Tags!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete