Sunday, June 05, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Swirly Bird

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have created a fun card using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several new products from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
One of my FAVORITE products in our new catalog just has to be the WONDERFUL new stamp set called 'Swirly Bird'.
I stamped my Swirly Bird image onto some Peekaboo Peach cardstock.......
And I even used this same cardstock and ink for my sentiment banner.  I used the 'Thoughtful Banners' stamp set along with the 'Duet Banner Punch' and my sentiment was done in no time flat.
I used the splatter stamp included in the 'Swirly Bird' set and randomly added some splatter texture to my Whisper White base card.
And that's all it took to bring this sassy Thank You card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love these new products, too. Such a sweet, modern flower bouquet!

    ReplyDelete