Sunday, June 12, 2016

Spot Light Sunday-Hello Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses LOTS of new product from that catalog ...... So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This card introducing three of the five new Stampin' UP! In-Colors from the 2016-2018 In-Color Collection.
I used Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Watermelon Wonder cardstock to create the three banner flags on the front of this card. 
For my sentiment I used Watermelon Wonder and grabbed the new 'Pop of Paradise' set to create my Hello sentiment.  The sentiment sits on a panel of Dapper Denim that was cut out using the new Layering Squares Framelits dies.
To complete my sentiment piece, I wrapped Whisper White Baker's Twine around it and tied it off in a pretty bow.
For each of the banner flags ...... I added some white stitching around the edges before adhering it down onto my Pool Party panel.
One final touch was adding some Silver Sequins around my card ...... And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: