Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spot Light Sunday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using some retired Sale-a-Bration items.  It's a quick card that comes together in a SUPER JIFFY!!!!!  Let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
I started my card off by adding some of the SAB 'Perfectly Artistic DSP' to a Whisper White base card. 
I used the 'HELLO' stamp set to create a fun hello sentiment on a large Whisper White banner flag.  And I matted that stamped sentiment with a Crushed Curry banner flag.
For a fun pop of color ...... I added a Melon Mambo 'Petite Petals' flower.
And that is all it took to create this quick and easy Spot Light Sunday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: