Saturday, April 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with my February Paper Pumpkin kit.  I thought outside the box on this one .......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This is one of those card that you want to send when saying 'thank you' once just isn't enough.  I stamped the 'thank' portion of this card TWICE!
All I did was stamp the 'thank' word two times and the 'you' word once.........and then punched each of the words out with the 1" circle punch. I then matted each word to a 1-1/4" Island Indigo circle and moved on to the next step.
For the next step ......... I wanted to add a tiny bit of fun on each circle ....... So I punched out Calypso Coral or Soft Sky 'Petite Petal' flowers and attached those to the top of each of my word circles.
It's a FRESH/FUN card that is perfect to send out this sassy time of year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: