Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Mailbox Gift

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a special 3-D Easter Treat.  These are the mailbox gifts I made for my SaddleBrooke neighbors and friends for Easter.  Let me jump right in with today's share.
How cute are all these fun Easter Bunny Treats!  They were made using the 'Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies'........
Along with the 'Friends and Flowers' stamp set for the face.
I added a fun White Pom Pom onto the back of each bunny......
And attached a festive 'Happy Easter' tag to each bunny.
I made 19-treat holders for my neighbors and friends.......And then I created 19-more treat holders for my the staff at my local Starbucks and employees of my favorite grocery store.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Easter Basket with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I sure wish you were MY neighbor. Darling little surprises for the mailbox. Happy Easter, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE having you as my 'neighbor'. Thanks for visiting my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Buckets of Bunnies...that's a lotta bunnies Kadie!!! They are all so cute all lined up to show off!!! Adorable!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn.......I just love making my holiday mailbox treats and getting them all lined up for picture taking day.

    ReplyDelete