Friday, January 08, 2016

Friends Friday Christmas Cards

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of spot-lighting some holiday cards I received from good friends in December.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share them here with you. Let's jump right in with my three holiday cards for today.
First up is this "OH SO STINKIN' CUTE" card from my friend Donna F.
This GORGEOUS shaker card was made by my friend Sue A.
And this DARLING card was made by my good friend Sara J.
 
I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderfully talented stamping friends.  I thank each of you for making me one of your fabulous Holiday cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Kadie. Of course, I love the one with the kitty! =)
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card was made by my SUPER TALENTED friend up in the Mesa area. LOVE the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red collar on the kitty was Kadie ' idea and although it meant more work, she was right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna for your sweet comment. It was sure nice getting one of your fabulous holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful trio, Kadie! I love showing off ideas other than mine. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree Mary. Some of my BEST post are those that friends have made for me.

    ReplyDelete