Saturday, December 12, 2015

Paper Pumpkin - With Sympathy

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday I had a FUN PACKED DAY with some galpals from the City Assessors Office and then some time with my granddaughter Hailey........watching her at Volleyball practice. 
 
The morning started out with the Elf on the Shelf.........Wrapping Twoie's monkey up with toilet paper....
I met up with my friends from the City Assessors Office.....
 
And then I took Hailey to Volleyball practice....
And out to dinner.
 
For my blog post today, I have a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card share for you.  Check out this lovely sympathy card I made with the August Paper Pumpkin kit.........
Most everything to make this card was included in this months kit.
I stamped the 'with sympathy' with Very Vanilla ink and then used clear embossing powder to heat set it.
I did punch out a few flowers for the front of my card.......
And used the gorgeous foil paper that was included in the kit.
This sympathy card turned out so well that I ended up making a couple more to have on hand.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. You sure have had an incredble time and done so much back in Madison. Beautiful sympathy card. Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so correct Mary. It has been a wild 2 1/2 weeks here in Madison, Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A jam packed day indeed.
    I LOVE this paper pumpkin kit. Awesome job on your sympathy card. This kit has some awesome paper!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn for your sweet comment. I LOVED this kit and am sorry that I didn't think about ordering a couple refill kits. THANKS for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing that elf on the shelf pic. Lucky can be a naughty little elf, can't he?
    Love your selfie pic with Hailey. She is a natural at volleyball (kind of a given since her mom was a player of that sport too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was my pleasure sharing Lucky on my blog. He had some real experiences at the 'White House' this year. Thanks for stopping by Jenni!

    ReplyDelete