Saturday, December 26, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday OCTOBER Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with the October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I thought outside the Paper Pumpkin box on this card ........ And I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now....... 
I used a Sahara Sand base card to create this card.
My 'Thanks' sentiment was stamped with Smoky Slate ink.....
And I used the floral DSP panel that was included in this kit to punch out my 1" circles.
Then I matted each of the circles with a Basic Gray 1-1/4" circle and topped each off with a 1-3/8" circle.  I used Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Old Olive to punch out my 1-3/8" circles.
This is one of those cards that you can make a whole bunch up ........ And not stamp the sentiment until you need a card for a special occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Have to say that this formula is a "classic Mary Fish card". Thanks for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you think out of the Paper Pumpkin Box! The trio of flowers are adorable.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS Lynn for visiting.....I think my favorite thing about getting Paper Pumpkin each month are all the possibilities I have with creating card projects.

    ReplyDelete