Friday, December 11, 2015

Friends Friday - SW Stampers Oct

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday was a PLAY DATE with one of my sweet friends in Madison. 

I picked her up and we went to lunch.......And then went back to her house to do some Stamp Camp card making.  I had brought a bunch of prior stamp camp packets and we worked at putting them together.  OH WHAT FUN!

Then I drove out to Sun Prairie to watch the boys bowl.  I have to say that these are two of the sweetest grandsons a NaNa could ask for.  After bowling........I asked the boys what they wanted for dinner and they both jumped at going to SubWay for sandwiches.....OH YUM!
 
 My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today, I have the honor of spot-lighting my fellow demo friends from the SW Stampers group.  Let's jump right in with the cards that these gals made........ 
First up is the fall card that one of our newest members (Vicki F) made.  What a fabulous way to use up some of that scrap cardstock that we all have in our stash.
This card was made by Karen H........
It's a flap up and over kind of card.
Karen had the entire group make one of these cards as our Make n' Take project. 
Here's the little sour cream container that I made.
This was made by Rachel Ann.......
And Rachel Ann also brought enough supplies to have each of us make one of these cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kadie, for sharing your wonderful Madison adventures. AZ is ready for you to come home, of course. Sweet paper crafts from SW Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary! I come home on Monday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kadie...What a fabulous variety of cards. I LOVE them all! Great job by all!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete