Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tag Thursday - Warm Wishes

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
5-Short Days till Hailey Arrives
And 9-Short Days till my Saddle-UP! Event
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I CASE'd and show you how easy it is to create this SUPER FUN WARM WISHES TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
From the minute I saw this tag featured in our new Holiday Catalog ....... I just knew it was one that I would CASE (Copy and Share Everything).
I stamped my sleigh from the 'Winter Wishes' stamp set with Early Espresso ink onto a Whisper White panel.  I stamped and fussy cut out the pair of ski's and attached them to my tag with dimensional adhesive.
My favorite addition to this tag is the darling little Mini Metallic Clothespins that holds the stamped pine cone onto my tag.
And all that was left to do for this tag was to add some Early Espresso Seam Binding Ribbon and tie it all up with a pretty bow (I just LOVE how easy it is to tie a pretty bow with our seam binding).
So there you have it friends ....... A pretty holiday tag that is sure to be seen by some at my Saddle-UP! Event on October 24th.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. BeYOUtiful Kadie. What a classic Christmas Tag! The sleigh is awesome and love how you put the ski's next to it. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Lynn for your sweet comment. I owe all the creative power to Stampin' UP! on this one. CASE straight from the catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper snipped skis! Brilliant tag for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a real fan of our Paper Snips Mary. LOVE how all the work is being done for me with those amazing scissors.

    ReplyDelete