Sunday, October 11, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Happy Haunting

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
9-Short Days till Hailey arrives
13-Short Days till my Saddle-UP! Event
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product card to share with you.  It's product that is featured in the new 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This Spotlight Sunday card is the perfect Halloween card to create if you are short on time.........and need to make a whole bunch of cards up in a hurry.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
 
 This card features two new stamp sets.......
First set I used on this card were the creepy Halloween eyes from the 'Among the Branches' set.  I stamped my eyes on an embossed edge panel of Whisper White with the new Archival Black ink pad.
Here's a close-up of the embossed edge I created on my Whisper White panel.
Then I grabbed the 'Cheer All Year' set and stamped my Happy Haunting sentiment. 
Turns out this card was LOTS OF FUN to create ....... And comes together VERY QUICKLY when your mass-producing a bunch of the same card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share my Mix-It-UP! Monday card version of this very same card with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the floating eyes. What a fun Halloween card to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment. It's a quick and fun card to make.

    ReplyDelete