Tuesday, October 20, 2015

3-D Tuesday Acorny Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Hailey ARRIVES TODAY
And 4-Short Days till my Saddle-UP! Event
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  Speaking from experience ....... I have to say that this is one of those projects you should plan to make two of ......... because after you finish making one ...... You won't want to give it away.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
I made this fun note card holder out of one sheet of Crumb Cake cardstock. 
And filled it full of pretty fall notecards.
The four note cards are A2 size cards.  And I used the 'Acorny Thank You' stamp set along with the 'Into The Woods' Designer Series Paper to pretty up my cards.
And here's a close-up of the belly band I created for my holder.
I just know you will want the measurements for this holder ........ So here they are.  (Nothing fancy ....... But enough information for you to create one of these holders.)
I have plans to send this to someone very special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your note card holders because they are adorable and ready to go gifts. This one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card box set is amazing!! I just can't get enough of the Acorny Thank You Stamp Set and that Into the Woods DSP. I wish my hands were better so I could do your fabulous faux stitching. I LOVE the embellished belly band. Well done my friend!
    And, thanks so much for the directions. You are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so WELCOME Lynn for the directions. I had so much fun creating this little box. GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY AGREE Ms Mary. This project is the PERFECT gift to make for someone special this fall.

    ReplyDelete