Thursday, September 03, 2015

Tag Thursday - Paper Pumpkin Style

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I have created a fun tag packing from my August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I created this packaging with what was included in my August Paper Pumpkin kit ........ along with just a few other Stampin' UP! supplies.  This is a SUPER BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE OF TAGS and I can't wait to share it with you.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Here is the beautiful box I created to hold a dozen tags.
And when you open the box up ....... Check out what is filled inside.
These tag are just SCREAMING fabulous to me.
I created 6-Very Vanilla tags..........
And 6-Pink Pirouette tags.
I used 'Gold' as my accent color......
And even included some 'Gold' embossing to the sentiment circle.
To TOP OFF my tags I added some Gold Satin Ribbon and a little touch of Venetian Crochet Trim.
This packaging is going to a very special friend who has recently gone through some very difficult times ...... And she just recently received some fabulous news.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 'Friends Friday' post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You do the most amazing paper magic with your Paper Pumpkin kits!

    ReplyDelete