Sunday, September 27, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Merry Skates

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful new product card to share with you.  It's product that is featured in the new 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This Spotlight Sunday card is the perfect holiday card to create if you are short on time.........and need to make a bunch of cards up in a hurry.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This card was created with the new 'Winter Wishes' set.
I began by stamping my skates with the new Basic Black Archival stamp pad and adding my sentiment below my skates with Real Red ink.
One of my favorite items in the holiday catalog just has to be the 'Merry Moments' DSP stack.
All that was left for me to do was add some Real Red Cotton Ribbon around my DSP panel and this card was DONE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a fun Mix-It-UP! Monday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh...I LOVE how you stamped the ice skates. They look so cool with the Merry Moments DSP and that sentiment is gorgeous. I can't wait to try this set. This is definitely a must have set. So very nicely done Kadie.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been anxious to ink up the Winter Wishes stamp set. The pair of skates you creates are marvelous and such a simple design to use over and over!

    ReplyDelete