Thursday, August 06, 2015

Tag Thursday - Wine Down Wednesday Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Every Thursday, I feature tags that I've created ....... And share with you how easy they come together.  Typically.......My tags are made from minimal supplies that result in some SUPER FUN TAGS.  My twist for the tags I'm sharing with you today ....... They ended up being the name tags I made for one of my Wine Down Wednesday events.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
Each of my guest who attended my Wine Down Wednesday event received one of these cute name tags ....... that were attached to their Wine Down Wednesday packet.
Their door prize ticket was attached to their name tag (with a mini clothespin)......
And  used some SUPER YUMMY lace trim to top off their tag.....
And of course their name was printed out on the computer and then cropped down with several circle and scallop punches.
Here's the Watermelon Wonder tag.....
The Cucumber Crush tag......
This is Mint Macaron.......
And here is a Delightful Dijon version.
I had to make a couple full sets of these for my event ........ So I turned to the new 2015-2017 In-Colors to get two full sets of them made for all those who attended.  Needless to say ...... each of my customers thought they were just ADORABLE!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some 'Friends Friday' cards with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment