Tuesday, August 25, 2015

3-D Tuesday Note Pad Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This is a project that I made some time ago and totally forgot to post it to my blog.  This is one of those SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY project to create.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
How fabulous is this super happy note pad holder!
The measurements for this holder are a 10-1/2"x8" piece of cardstock.  And then you score the long side at 1, 2, 7-1/2 and 8-1/2"........And the short side is scored at 1, 2, 6 and 7".
Your DSP panel is 3-3/4" x 1-3/4".
And here is what your cardstock should look like when you have it all cut and scored.
These are the two note holders I created for my Early Bird Door Prize Drawings at a recent Stamp Camp.
The one thing that you want to make sure you do is use a 1" circle punch and punch out a small notch at the bottom end of your holder.......It makes removing the note pad sheets SO MUCH EASIER!
So there you have it friends.  A pretty project that is not only fun to make ....... but a real joy to give away as a gift to that someone special.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine-Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect prize! So colorful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kadie, these are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us! I feel like I won the prize!!!

    ReplyDelete