Saturday, July 25, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - 2-June Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have two fun cards to share with you!  These two special cards were made with the June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used some additional product to complete these two cards ........ But honestly ....... they were minimal Stampin' UP! supplies and I'm sure you have something close to this in your stash.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
How's this for a WOW kind of card.
I began by stamping the flower (that comes with this Paper Pumpkin kit) directly onto the Kraft base card.
 
I then created a fun Whisper White panel for the front of my card.  All the cardstock sticker pieces that I used came with this Paper Pumpkin Kit.  And my sentiment was stamped with the Tip Top Taupe ink spot that also came with this kit.
The flower for this card was one of the die-cut pieces (also included in this kit) ........ Along with the twine and the small Vintage Faceted Designer Button that I used for the center of my flower.

  
All that was left to do was add some dimensional adhesive (which also is included in the kit) to the back of my Whisper White panel and adhere it down to my stamped Kraft base card.



The final touch was to decorate the front of my envelope and this card was COMPLETE!
 
And how about this fun banner shape card.
I began this card by arranging the DSP banner pieces to the front of my Whisper White base card.
I added some of the Twine that came with this kit to the top of my card.......
And then added my stamped sentiment to the bottom of my card.

 
 
And of course I couldn't have a naked envelope.......so I added a couple banner flags to the front of my envelope and this card was done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you another Spot-Light Sunday card ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: