Saturday, July 11, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday 2-June Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  I have two fun cards to share with you!  These two special cards were made with my June Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used some additional product to complete these two cards ........ But honestly ....... they were minimal Stampin' UP! supplies and I'm sure you have something close to these in your stash.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
Here's my first Paper Pumpkin card for today.
For this card.......I used all the basic supplies in my June Paper Pumpkin kit.......
And added across the top of my card this 'thanks' die cut piece.  I used the "Greetings Thinlits Die" and some Tip Top Taupe cardstock to create my 'thanks'.
A final touch to complete this card was to decorate the envelope too.
I think this is a good example of how you can create bold and fun cards with the supplies you receive in your Paper Pumpkin kits.
And here is my second Paper Pumpkin card share.
This card came together as a special fold type of card.
All I did was cut-off about 1-1/2" from the front panel of my card ....... And added this fun flower panel to the inside section of my card.
For an added touch to my envelope ........ I decided to carry my trio of flower theme to the front of my envelope.
LOVE how PLAYFUL and SASSY this card turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. OK, KL . . . you should be designing the Paper Pumpkin Kits. These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete