Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my 'Tag Thursday' post to share with you.  These are the tags I created for my 'Stamp-of-the-Month' club customers who received their order in May.  Every month ........ I create a tag for my Stamp-of-the-Month Club customers ........ And I use the stamp set featured for that month to create my tag.  Let me give you a closer look at this tag......
This tag uses the "Crazy About You" stamp set (my featured Stamp-of-the-Month Club set for May).
I began by stamping my 'Thanks' sentiment three times ...... at the bottom of my Whisper White tag.  I used Bermuda Bay Ink to stamp my sentiment.
Next I stamped the flower from that same set with Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana Ink.
I did two layers for the flower and topped it off with the smallest "Designer Vintage Faceted Button.
A couple final touches to this tag ........ Adding some 1-1/4" Bermuda Bay Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to the top of my tag ........ And sprinkling some Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim around my tag.
So there you have it my friends ....... A quick and easy tag that comes together in no time flat.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a 'Friends Friday' card to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet layered flower and I loved the striped ribbon (I have a hard time using wide ribbon). Love the three random sequins. I almost always use three, too. Funny!

    ReplyDelete