Saturday, May 16, 2015

Thank You For Caring

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
What do you do when you look at your paper stash and just can't find what your looking for?  WELL ....... You create your own background paper.  Today I want to share with you a pretty card that I designed and created my own background DSP with a single stamp set and some Strawberry Slush ink.  Let's jump right in with today's card share......

This card was designed with the soon-to-be-retiring Hostess set "I Like You".

I stamped my floral image with Strawberry Slush ink onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.

Next, I created a 1" belly band with a piece of Strawberry Slush cardstock and topped it off with a piece of 3/4" Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon.

I then stamped my sentiment with Strawberry Slush ink......Using the "Lots of Thanks" set.
 And to top my card off......I punched out this fabulous flower using the retiring "Blossom" and "Boho Blossom" punches. 
One final touch was adding some Crystal Effects to the center of my "Boho Blossom" punched flower.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty flower 'thanks a bunch' card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment