Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sneak Peek CupCake Tags

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun little sneak peek that I gave to each of the gals who attended my Wine-Down Wednesday event this past week.  I wanted to give them a sneak peek at one of the most popular stamp sets being offered for the Stampin' UP! demonstrators to pre-order.......and I just had to share that set with those who attended my event.  Let's jump right in with today's share.......
Here's the cute little tag that I attached to each of my Wine-Down Wednesday packets.
It uses the 'Sprinkles of Life' stamp set.......And each tag has a sampling of the new 1" Dotted Lace Trim...........

And LOTS of new 2015-2017 In-Colors.  This one has a Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe for the two different layers of frosting.......
 
Here's one using the Cucumber Crush and Tip Top Taupe for the two layers of frosting.......
This one has Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe for it's frosting.........
And my last tag uses Delightful Dijon and Tip Top Taupe cardstock.
 
For each tag I used a different In-Color cardstock for the 2-1/2" Circle that my yummy cupcakes sits upon.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more sneak peek projects I've been working on ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Darling. My favorite part has to be the sequin trim on the cupcakes. Really a perfect use for them and so decorative and fun!

    ReplyDelete