Sunday, May 10, 2015

hello card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Talk about a snap back into reality.......My house went from a "HOUSE FULL OF CRAZY" to seriously......."A GHOST TOWN".  All the kids are back home and we are back to our slow and steady life-style.  I will miss the kids like crazy.....but will be seeing them in a few short months when I go back to Wisconsin in the summer.
My card share for today is a quick and easy retirement card......One that uses lots of product from our Retirement List.
I used the #hello stamp set in Tangelo Twist to create my sentiment......

And I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder to add some texture to my Tangelo Twist cardstock panel.
My DSP is from the Lullaby DSP Collection......And a final touch was adding some Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine around the center of my card.
 
 
LOVE the way this card turned out ....... Plan to make some more of this card and use the other stamps that are in this #hello stamp set.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Marina Mist 'thanks' card that I made ........ hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Well Kadie, you have a lot of great memories and more pic's for more albums. You will enjoy creating them.
    Love your card. #Hello is my FAVE SU Hello stamp. Love your choice of DSP and colors.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a slow and steady pace is fun, too, even though you miss those kiddos. more time to make beautiful cards like today's!

    ReplyDelete