Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Two More Butterfly Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have more Leadership swap cards to share with you.  Here are two more butterfly cards I received......
This card not only uses the new 'Butterflies Thinlits Dies' but also uses the coordinating 'Butterfly Basics' stamp set.
And an added surprise to this card is the circle of SAB DSP and pretty Tea lace Paper Doilies that was used on the left hand edge of this card.
And this second card uses the new 'Butterfies Thinlits Dies' in a whole new way......
Check out the butterfly image that is not cut completely though the Whisper White panel.  The center of the butterfly is not cut through and the butterfly image is lifting right off the Whisper White panel.  GORGEOUS CARD!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some swap cards I received using the new 'Butterflies Thinlits Dies' collection ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. We both had butterflies on the brain today. Two lovely cards. I'm especially enamored with the patterned paper behind the white butterfly. Cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterflies! You sure got a lot of awesome swap cards from Leadership.
    Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete