Thursday, March 19, 2015

Large Butterfly Creation

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have my downline team coming over to help create some fun tags for the Stampin' UP! home office Demo Support Team.  I will share those tags with you soon ....... But for today, I have a fun little 'CASE' to share with you.  It's a 're-creation I made from a card I received at Leadership......And honestly.......I only made a few layering changes to my version.  Let's jump right in with my card share.........
The butterfly is the largest butterfly from the 'Butterflies Thinlits Dies' collection.
It's drop-dead gorgeous when die-cut with Basic Black cardstock.
The sentiment is from the 'Butterfly Basics' set.  It was stamped on a small piece of Crisp Cantaloupe with Black ink.  The Whisper White panel was embossed with the new 'Spring Flowers' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.......and then sponged with some Crisp Cantaloupe ink.
FABULOUS CARD.......

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Lotus Blossom card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Crisp Cantaloupe and Black. Makes the card elegant and fresh!

    ReplyDelete