Saturday, February 21, 2015

Children's Hospital Card #5

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have Day Five of the cards I made for the Tucson Diamond Children's Hospital.  As you might recall.......My stamping club took on a service project to make cards for the kids (of all ages) who are staying at our local Children's Hospital here in Tucson, Arizona.  This little cards was made especially for one of the older kids.......  
This card just says it all.
This sentiment just says it all!
I used some "All Abloom" DSP and made a sunburst pattern for the front of my card.
I think this card will not only brighten up a teenagers spirits......but also their hospital room.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Children's Hospital card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. This handmade card is the perfect ray of sunshine. Love the pretty colors for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made a card with the rays technique yet; but, it is on my 'to learn' list. Ditto Mary; very pretty colors. A great way to display SU DSP.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Wouldn't this look neat too with the Sale-a-Bration colors. I'm lovin' the Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry together!
    Happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete