Thursday, January 01, 2015

Card for Mary Fish

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends!
I just can't even believe it's a new year.  I honestly can say that 2014 pasted in a heart-beat!  I'm hoping you had a fabulous holiday season and your feet are ready to hit the floor running.  Today I wan to share with you a darling card I made for my good friend Mary Fish.  Let's jump right in with today's card share........
How darling is this card!  I used the new "Love Is Kindness" stamp set that is being featured in the upcoming Occasions Catalog.
I made this special little card for Mary as a special little THANK YOU for inviting me over to her house for a PALS gathering.
I used my Stampin' UP! Blendabilities to color in each of these beautiful tulips.......
And added a black frame around my stamped image.
One final touch was adding an envelope liner that coordinated with the DSP panel I put on the front of my card.  This card SERIOUSLY speaks to me of a Mary Fish type of card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some new product cards .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kadie. Love all the coloring with the blendabilities. Great job. Mary will love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize that adorable card Such splashy coloring and loved the newspaper wrap!

    ReplyDelete