Sunday, January 04, 2015

Banner Blessings Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a sweet little card that made for my December downline meeting swap card.  Let me share that card with you now.......
I created a bold banner with the 'Banner Blessings' set.
I used black embossing powder to give my 'thanks' sentiment a real POP.
And added a panel of Whisper White cardstock - Washi Tape and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine to the straight edge of my banner.
I added several gold sequins.....with a tiny pearl in the center......
And a final touch was adding a single White Tea Lace Paper Doilies to the center of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more new product ............ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: