Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Elegant Embossed Wreath

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I want to continue my everything Christmas card show-case with you.  I have created a fabulous and very easy Wonderous Wreath card and want to share that card with you today.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.........
How gorgeous is this card......
I simply stamped my Wonderous Wreath with Wild Wasabi and Mossy Meadow ink onto Whisper White cdardstock.
And I used the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder directly onto the front panel of my Whisper White base card.  What a timeless feel of classic design this fabulous folder gives to my Whisper White base card. 


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you my ALL TIME FAVORITE Wreath card .......................Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...my Fave embossing folder. So gorgeous with the wreath in the middle. That wreath is so fun to make with different colors of ink. It's a wonderful surprise every time!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That wreath looks perfect nestled within the pretty embossing!

    ReplyDelete