Sunday, December 28, 2014

Candy Dispensers

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a SERIOUSLY FUN treat to share with you.  It's one that I CASE'd from Brenda Quintana at Qbeesquest.blogspot.com.  She posted this tutorial on her blog (Oct 31st) and I knew the minute I saw it......I was going to be making some of these for the holidays.  
Brenda created this darling little candy dispenser with the Stampin' UP! Gift Box Punch Board.
And the bonus.....she has a video on how to create these:
I'm just crazy for the way she created the opening for this candy dispenser.
Of course I made the Santa dispenser.....
And filled it full of Peanut M and M's.
And the darling Nutcracker......
That also was packed full of candy.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a darling little Santa Treat Bag .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: