Saturday, December 20, 2014

12-Tags of Christmas KICK-OFF

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well the countdown has begun........Christmas is only 5-days away.........and I thought I would share my 12-Tags of Christmas with you during this busy holiday time.  I have two tags to share with you each day...... So......Let's jump right in with today's tag share.........
This first tag is a real SHOW-STOPPER with my older grandkids.
It's a fun little tag that has a built-in slot.......So I can tuck some much appreciated CASH in.
And my next tag is one that is made from the Wonderous Wreath stamp set.
How fabulous will this little tag look hanging off a fun Christmas package.


Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share Day Two of my 12-Tags of Christmas share ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: