Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Turkey Pops from Carol

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
It's Count-down time...........
9 more days and I will be leaving for Wisconsin......
Today I have a special little goodie treat......one that was given to me by my good friend Carol.  OKAY.......she gave these to me last year.....And they were SO AMAZING that I didn't eat them......and I saved them for my Thanksgiving decorations for this year.  Check these little cuties out.
OKAY......I must admit........Carol gave these to me last year.....And they were SO AMAZING that I didn't eat them.  I saved them for my Thanksgiving decorations for this year.  
Carol made these Turkey Pops with the help of some double stuff Oreo cookies.
Along with some pretty amazing artwork on Carol's part.....
And some Candy Corn.
These just couldn't be any cutier!
And I'm SO HAPPY I didn't eat them up when she gave them to me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some fall blocks I created ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are so cute. Is there a link somewhere to tell how to make them. Adorable. I probably wouldn't have eaten them either.

    ReplyDelete