Thursday, October 16, 2014

Halloween Past Part Sixteen

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!

Today (and tomorrow)........I'm at a FULL SPEED RUN in preparation for my Saddle-UP! Event on Saturday.  I'm jumping right in with a SERIOUSLY FUN Halloween candy bar treat.
This little Dracula candy holder is one that my good friend Kris made for me.
It's a Dracula  wrap......
That holds a full sized Hershey Candy Bar.
I think the backside of this little Dracula is just as cute as the front!
Positively a DARLING little Halloween Treat, made especially for me by a good good friend.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment