Sunday, October 05, 2014

Halloween Past Part Five

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have yet another Scissors and the City retreat gift to share with you.  It's one that my good friend Donna made for me.  Check this fabulous creation out........
Donna created this darling little Owl with some Stampin' UP! dies and punches.
The owl was created using two "Label Collection" die-cut pieces and then adhered to a Pumpkin Pie box.  LOVE how Donna ran her owl shapes through an embossing folder to add extra texture and dimension to her image.
Donna even added two pumpkin brads to attach her handle to the box.

And of course........What owl wouldn't be complete without two big old eyes and a cute orange beak!  DARLING LITTLE PROJECT DONNA.....Thank You for sharing this with me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Halloween creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


1 comment: