Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Christmas Past Part Seven

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a serious BLAST FROM THE PAST to share with you.  Check out this super fun hostess gift you can make......
This little portfolio of gift tags makes the most amazing gift to bring along with when your going to a Holiday Party.
The portfolio is closed with a small piece of Velcro......
And when you open the package up........There are ten (or more) gift tags that fit perfectly into two clear envelopes (that have been attached to each side of the portfolio).
You can use either top loading or side loading clear envelopes......
And here's a close-up of the tags. SUPER EASY!
Here's some measurements for the front and back flaps......
The Front Flap......
Each flap is scored and attached to the other flap.....
And you use the back flap to scallop the edge and that is the portion that flaps over your front panel.
I created two color combinations for my tag holders.......And you could make these up ahead of time and have them on hand to solve that last minute gift giving need.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you more Christmas past projects with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet way to package a gift of pretty holiday tags!

    ReplyDelete