Saturday, September 27, 2014

Christmas Past Part Nine

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's cards are two cards made at the Stamp Stack up in Mesa.  Check these ADORABLE card out.......
First up is this GORGEOUS Happy Holiday card.......
That not only used some beautiful ribbon across the center of the card....But also used an embossed Whisper White panel on the top and two DSP panels under the ribbon that were die-cut with a scallop edge.
This is a "TIME-LESS" Season Greetings card......
LOVE the use of the striped ribbon and the embossed striped Real Red cardstock across the bottom of this card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Christmas past card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely classic. love the touch of texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so neat and unique. I love the colors on both. The scallop borders are fabulous. The pine cone is so pretty.
    The skaters are so cute. I love all the embossing. Perfection on both cards. I love the vintage look.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete