Sunday, August 03, 2014

So Very Happy Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today we are heading out to my daughters house in Oregon (Wisconsin) to celebrate Twoie's first birthday party.  I'm hoping to share some pictures of his party with you tomorrow.  Here's a few pictures of the cook-out we had at my daughter and son-in-laws house yesterday......
Here's Twoie having pizza at Rocky's.......
Steven gathering all the supplies needed to bust some apples up!
The kids coring out the apples......
And the apples busting open in the backyard.
This is Brooke...Hailey and Jared....(horsing around).....
And the two bigger kids (daughter-Cheryl) and (son-Michael) horsing around.

Now on with my card share for today.  It's one that spot-lights more new product from the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP! catalog......
This fun little card uses the new stamp set "So Very Happy" and the new DSP "Lullaby".
Here's the sentiment from that stamp set.  I used the Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana ink for my image.
I also added some of the new Baked Brown Sugar Bakers Twine to my card.......
Along with some coordinating cardstock that was die-cut with the scallop framelits dies to add a sassy little edge to my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some amazing cards I have received from some friends ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It has been so fun sharing your family moments and fun back in Madison. Love today's card. I have that set and have yet to find the perfect use for it. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....interesting. I never heard of 'busting up some apples'. Seriously, it looks like you have a drill to 'core' the apple. Hmmm....
    Your card is awesome. So many details. Looks so nice with the Lullaby DSP.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete