Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hooray Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well to say that I've met myself coming as I'm going the last couple of days would be an under-statement.  I actually ran into myself yesterday.  I will be sharing lots of new card projects with you soon........But for today.............it's one more card from the Yee-Haw set.  Let's jump right in with that share.
Here's a fun little 3x3 card that I made.
I stamped the "Hooray" sentiment three times.  I used Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Real Red ink for each of my three "Hooray" sentiments.
I used Crumb Cake cardstock for my base card and used the Woodgrain stamp (with Crumb Cake ink) over the front of my base card.
Just love how this 3x3 notecard turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Yee-Haw card with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: