Friday, August 15, 2014

Happiness Album

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Well.......vacation time is over.....and it's time for me to leave my kids and head back home to Arizona.  Will miss the kids BIG TIME ......... but am soooo looking forward to getting back to my pool - Studio - and friends!  My share for today is a special little album that I made while on vacation in Wisconsin.  I'm going to use it to capture the fun Hailey and I had over at Johnson Creek Outlet Mall on Wednesday.
This little album came together in a snap.....
And has lots of space for pictures.........
And envelopes where you can stash little treasures or use to tuck some special and private journaling notes.
Here's two of the pages.....
Two more pages......
And a close-up of one of the envelope pockets  I plan to tuck some private and very special journaling in each of these envelope pockets that are within this album.
Two more pages.....
Another two pages.....
More pages......
And the last two pages.
Here's what the album looks like when it's completely closed up......
And how when the ribbon is untied....the flap slides open to reveal all the pages in this darling little album.
My plan is to use this album to capture all the cute pictures I took of Hailey sitting on the kiddie rides at Johnson Creek.  Here's just a couple of those pictures......
With Pooh Bear......
Dumbo......
Big Bird......
And one last Saddle-UP! ride.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a lovely CASE card from my dear friend Mary Fish ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment