Sunday, July 27, 2014

So Very Grateful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Needless to say........Life has been SUPER BUSY since we arrived back in Madison on Friday.  Here's what we did yesterday.......We took a drive out to Middleton to hook up at Ms Laurie's Salon.
I got a perm.......
Cheryl got her hair cut and highlighted......
And Hailey got a trim.......and a BEAUTIFUL BRAID.
Here's the most amazing hairdresser on this planet.  (NO.....She's not giving anyone the figure.....It would be kind of hard to do that with three fingers missing on her left hand and two fingers missing on her right)
And even with those missing fingers ......
This amazing hairdresser is able to Cut....Color...Perm and Style 
hair like NOBODIES BUSINESS!
Here's what she created with Hailey's hair in less than 5-minutes.
WOW - THANKS Laurie for the fun day!
So for today........my daughter and I (plus Hailey) will be meeting up with some of the Madison Scrappin Gals to do an all day scrapbook crop out at the Cross Plains Library.  Looking forward to connecting with some of my scrappin friends and to get one project done for Twoie's first birthday.  Hopefully .......  I will have some pictures to share with you tomorrow.

Now on with my card share for today.  This card was inspired by a sample card I saw on Stampin' Connection.  Here's the card I CASED......
When I saw this card......I knew I just had to recreate it for myself.
It uses the new Hostess Stamp Set "Let Your Hair Down".  I also used the new Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder for some extra texture on both the Whisper White and the Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock pieces.
And the flowers were created with the "Flower Shop" stamp set ........ and I used both Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe ink and cardstock.
For a fun little WOW FACTOR ........ a piece of the Crisp Cantaloupe Bakers Twine was added to the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock panel.

SERIOUSLY HAPPY and FUN 'CASE' card!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a sassy fun card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh....So much fun by all. Such a cute family even when getting hair done. Marvelous hairdresser too!
    Love you card. The layout and colors ROCK. I keep forgetting about Stampin' Connection.
    Have BIG fun - all of you!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, a wonderful family time. I'm sure you are so beautifully coiffed! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete