Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mustache Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Yesterday......I had a lunch date scheduled with Laurie.....who is one of my dearest hospital friends.  We both worked for this hospital (she has been there 40-years......And I worked there 7-years)......and this was the scene I captured as I drove up to the hospital.
This is Meriter Hospital.
I worked for the retirement services division when I lived in Wisconsin.
I was SO IMPRESSED with the BEAUTIFUL courtyard that is right outside the front entrance of this facility.

And as I entered the facility ...... One of the newest additions I spotted was the re-naming of the coffee shop.  LOVE IT!


Now on with my card share for today.  It's a quick little card that is made with the new "Mustache" framelits die.
This is that fun little card.
I simply die-cut out three mustache images using Soft Suede cardstock and added a Chocolate Chip candy dot in the center of each of the mustaches.
I stamped my Happy Birthday sentiment (from the "Occasion 4 You" set) with VersaMark ink onto a panel of Chocolate Chip cardstock.  And then I used Whisper White embossing powder to create a clean and crisp sentiment for my card.
SUPER HAPPY and SUPER FUN birthday card to send out to many of the guys on my birthday card list.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you an amazing birthday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Aren't you glad you got the mustache die, especially after seeing the upcoming Holiday Catalog? I get nostalgic seeing all he pix of Madison!

    ReplyDelete