Sunday, July 06, 2014

Even MORE Birthday Cards

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Here are a few more birthday cards that I received from some of my dear sweet friends.....
 First up for today is the BEAUTIFUL card that Rochelle made for me.
 Talk about beautiful color blocking. 
 Next up is the card that sweet friend Pam made for me......
I wasn't really able to capture all the sparkle that this card had.........But trust me when I say......this card just made me SMILE BIG!
 
Here's the card that my internet friend Lynn made for me.
 She created this OH SO LOVELY butterfly for the front of my card.
Next up is the card that my WOW Gal-Pal Ann made for me....... 
 And she included this sweet little flag pin in the card for me.
And my final card share for today is this SUPER FABULOUS card that my good friend Kris made for me.
It's a card in a box.
And the true gift was that Kris cut each of these candles out by hand and arranged them inside her card in a box.  WOW......Many THANKS to each of my friends for making me these special birthday cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share the last of my birthday cards that I received from a few friends ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the box card your friend made....definitely a show of love to cut out all those candles by hand! I made my first box card a couple of days ago for my mother-in-law's bday. I'll be posting it and the gift I made for her this coming week on my blog.

    Happy belated birthday!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there a birthday candle in the box for every year? Love this share. So much variety in style and a testimonial to what a good friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza....What beautiful cards Kadie. I love them all. The bunnies made me smile. I haven't made a box card yet. Those candles are so AWESOME. I'm just in AWE by all of the cards that your friends made for you! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete