Friday, June 20, 2014

WOW Card

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My card today is using the new "Draw the Line......Bravo....and Borderettes" stamp sets.  Let's jump right in with today's share....... 
 I used the Sweet Taffy DSP for my background panel......
 And punched out five pennant flags from the Triangle punch.
The lines on my Whisper White panel was stamped in Memento ink and then the "WOW you did it!" was stamped in Rich Razzleberry!
I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in the banner border.....and then after I had all the flags colored......I gave it a huff of hot air and that remoistened the ink so I could stamp it at the top of my Whisper White panel.
I think my favorite thing about our new photopolymer stamp sets is......we can bend the photopolymer image into whatever shape you want (in this case....I curved the banner stamp) and stamp it directly onto your project. 
This is one of those SERIOUSLY HAPPY cards that will just make someone feel SO GREAT when they open it.  Going to be sending this to someone extra special in Wisconsin!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty Flower Patch card that I made .............. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! is right! Love the splashy triangles and use of the sweet borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....I ordered a bunch of the borders stamps too and they should be here Tues. too. =) They are neat. You did awesome with bending the photopolymer stamp. I love the WOW...neat stamp. I may have to get this one. Love the bold colors with the triangles. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete