Saturday, June 21, 2014

Flower Patch Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card is using one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog.  The Flower Patch stamp set.  Let's jump right in with this SERIOUSLY FUN CARD....... 
The inspiration for my card was from a card I saw on Stampin' Connection that was done by Nicole Eckenhaussen.  I changed up the colors and dsp....and created this AWESOME card.
I started out by stamping my flowers from this set and using some white embossing powder to add a little WOW FACTOR to my flowers.
Here's a close-up of the two flowers that I created.
And I used several layers for the center of each flower.....and finishing it off with a tiny piece of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon for the center.
I also used some Crystal Effects on the center 7/8" Scallop Circle punch......and that just gave my flowers a nice balance of SHINE and WOW!
 My sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and then White Embossing Powder was use to really help the sentiment POP!
 My DSP was from the Park Avenue DSP pack and I added some 1/4" Cotton Ribbon in Melon Mambo around one end f my DSP panel.
 LOVE how this card came together.......and will be making more of this card layout.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a pretty card that I made with the new Tag Talk set ................. Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Yup...seriously cool card. Love the dimension on the flowers with all those lovely layers. The embossing is so awesome on the flowers. And, of course, the crystal effects is the perfect added touch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness is right. Such beautiful blooms and I adore the Crystal Effects on the flower centers. You are cranking out one gorgeous and creative project after another!

    ReplyDelete