Thursday, June 19, 2014

Congrats Card

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Today's card uses one of my favorite stamp sets from the new SU Catalog.  Check out this SUPER FUN card........ 
 The 'con grat you la tions' stamp is from the new Bravo set.
 I used the Chevron Border punch to create a fun little element in the upper right hand corner of my card.  I used my primary colors to add a wee bit of WOW factor to my card.
 The three primary color banners are from the new "Banner Banter" stamp set.
 And I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to capture my sentiment!
 The DSP is from the new 'Back to Black" pack.
 I'm thinking this will be one of my "go to" sets this next year.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a fun WOW card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling congrats in white and the pops of color send it to the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I didn't order Bravo yet. The Banner Banter should be here Tues. Can't wait. I love the splashes of color with those chevrons and banners. The sentiment is awesome with the white embossing. Very sharp/crisp card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete